Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Round of Words in 80 Days.

My good friend, and awesome author, Madison Leigh turned me on to a new type of writing challenge: A Round of Words in 80 Days. I've tried NaNo and that didn't work as I had planned. I fell behind, became hopelessly overwhelmed and kind of shut down. Not exactly stimulating to the creative process. A Round of Words in 80 Days proposes the perfect solution to this: you set your own word count and work on your WIP for 80 days, at your own pace with your own goals. Hey, I know you've got a life to deal with. I've got one, too. But the stories are inside, just waiting to come out. Don't they deserve a life, too?

The new round starts January 3rd. If you want to sign up, simply click the link at the top...or click right here: http://aroundofwordsin80days.wordpress.com

PS No, I haven't set my word count yet. I will ASAP!

No comments: