Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Maggie's Shoes

In my book "Becoming Magdalene" there is a scene where the heroine, Maggie, and her friend Tatiana go to an outlet mall in Southern California in search of the perfect outfits to wear to the wrap party for the film they both worked on. I had never been to that particular mall when I wrote that scene, but I did my research and found a great pair of shoes for Maggie.

Or so I thought.


My boyfriend and I actually went to that mall on Saturday. I'm not sure who was dumber: him for suggesting that we go to an outlet mall the weekend after Thanksgiving or me for agreeing to it. Regardless, we had a great time and I found the perfect pair of shoes for Maggie.


Behold, Christian Dior Cruise 09:

I knew, as soon as I saw these, that Ms. Maggie Vega would go CRAZY for them. Sure, the price tag was a little steep at $975.00, but I want my characters to have whatever their little hearts desire.


A girl can dream, can't she?

1 comment:

Jane Latta said...

Wow! Those are DAZZLING! They also look dangerous, especially if combined with champagne. With those shoes, any dress would look incredible.