Sunday, August 15, 2010

For Those Who Think That Los Angeles is Nothing but Freeways and Movie Studios...

Griffith Park is one of my favorite places in LA. It's like an enchanted wonderland forest right in the middle of the city! Peaceful streams, moutain trails, lizards running along the terrain...just an abundance of nature. My friend and I go hiking there every Sunday, but I also like to take advantage of the park when I'm in need of some inspiration. Sometimes home is just too distracting. You know, the television and the internet and the DVD player and the telephone...lousy modern convieniences. Besides, how could I not feel creative with this surrounding me?




It's nice to remind myself that LA is more than just assisants, execs, agents and actors. I mean, sure they're in the park too, but at least I don't have to pay attention to them.

All I need is my writing, my latte and my iPod. Aah, simple joy...













No comments: