Thursday, January 6, 2011

ROW 80 ~ Check In, the First

The first 5 days of A Round of Word in 80 Days is complete. 75 days left!

I'm proud to say that I've met my goal for each day, so far. I certainly hope I can keep up this up. One of my Not Quite Resolutions for 2011 is to finish the first draft of my WIP...and come up with a decent title. I'm terrible at titles.

I'm also terrible at blogging today. So sorry. I seem to have come down with a touch of la gripe. I assume this is from my boss coming to work with the plague. Oh, well. I'll be back on my feet by Sunday (hopefully).

1 comment:

Susan Bischoff said...

Sorry I'm getting to you so late! I was just went through the Sunday linky and thought I should go back to Wednesday's to see if anyone posted after I had gone through. And here you are! It's been a crazy week.

Glad to hear you're doing well with your goals. Good luck this week!