Sunday, January 16, 2011

ROW ~ Check in Fourth the Win! #lamepun

First off, I apologise for the incredibly lame joke. I'm feeling punny tonight.

Yeah, I apologise for that one too.

This week went pretty well, if I do say so myself. I think my routine has adjusted itself to be a Monday-Friday one. That's okay. I write on the weekends, just not as much. It's working for me and that's the point, right?

PS Did anyone else watch the Golden Globes tonight? And, if you did, did you think that the fashion theme was Dynasty-Meets-the-Golden-Girls? Can't wait to see who brings the crazy to the Oscars.

2 comments:

C.Farrell said...

That's great it's going so well for you. Weekends have pretty much become my time off too and by now Monday I feel eager to start so it's working for me too!

Best of luck this week, hope it keeps going as well for you. :)

Belinda Kroll, YA Victorian Romance said...

I'm jealous that you're making such progress! I haven't done much of anything at all... I got burned out by other life things and have been taking time out to get back on track.